CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 25, 2009

Face Mask


For those of you looking to save money and totally confused on what to buy with the billions of face products out there, I have an answer to your prayers! LOL. I tried this face mask at home and it did wonders on my face after the first application!

Ingredients:
Strawberries
1 Cup of Vanilla Yogurt
1 tbs of Honey


Blend the strawberries and pour into a cup, mix in the yogurt and honey and stir together. (What I found is that the cup of yogurt was too much, you can eat 1/4 and use approximately 3/4 to make your face mask LOL!) Then apply the mask to your face and leave on for about 10 mins and then rinse off. Your face will feel totally brand new! And this will end up costing you no more than $8 bux!!

I used about 5 strawberries, 3/4 cup of yogurt and the honey and I have enough face mask for about 2 weeks, maybe even longer! I am very picky and a harsh critic of face products so trust me this remedy gets the stamp of approval! So go ahead and try it and do let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great face mask for oily skin because of the strawberries. And the yogurt exfoliates really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Makeup Theory, I have combination skin so the strawberries will do me wonders. My face has been glowing all week.

    ReplyDelete